Skip to content
Colorado Clone Co Terms of Service
This page is an element of world wide web best practices for all sites.
Acceptance of Terms
- By using our services and/or registering for an account with us, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not register for an account or interact with this web site.
- ColoradoClone.com reserves the right to make changes and/or updates to these terms & conditions at any time.
- It is your responsibility to periodically check these terms for any changes and/or updates.
- We strongly advise that you read and fully understand all of these terms & conditions before joining.
Laws & Liability Regarding Clones
- Everything on the site contains less than 0.3% THC.
- All clones are hemp by law.
- It is extremely important you know the laws and regulations in your area.
- ColoradoClone.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any use that does not comply with local laws and regulations.
- When you signed up for your account on ColoradoClone.com, you accepted our terms and conditions.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accepted complete liability for any and all actions you take on or through the ColoradoClone.com website (whether it is/was before, during or after your purchase).
- The second you complete your checkout or initiate a purchase, you accept all liability for those items.
- Once we receive and confirm your payment, the items are legally yours and you consent to ColoradoClone.com handling your items until you receive them by whatever approved methods you defined and/or provided.
- During this process, you accept all liability for the items you paid for and you agree to not hold ColoradoClone.com liable for any reason whatsoever.
Rights To Suspend Or Terminate
- You agree that ColoradoClone.com, using our own discretion, may terminate any of the services provided (including auctions, accounts, listings, etc.) immediately and without notice if:
- (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this website
- (b) You have repeatedly violated one of our terms or conditions
- (c) You have made any malicious acts on the ColoradoClone.com website
- We reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason, at our sole discretion
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your actions while using our website and/or the services it provides.
- You agree to ensure that your participation in the buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations in the country, state, province, county and/or state in which you reside.
- You agree not to transmit through ColoradoClone.com (or its related resources) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
- You agree not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable federal laws or regulations.
- Membership to the ColoradoClone.com website is only available to those who can form a legally binding contract.
- ColoradoClone.com does not permit anyone under the age of 21 to register and/or use this site.
- If any person created an account with information that is not true and correct, that account will be terminated immediately.
- ColoradoClone.com shall not be held responsible for any items sold, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by the customer.
- ColoradoClone.com shall not be held responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting from any goods purchased or obtained through ColoradoClone.com.
- All Myco bag sales are final. No returns after Myco orders have been placed.